Monday, June 5:
- Regular School Day
- 6:00–7:00 p.m. Senior Awards Ceremony in RHS Courtyard (Auditorium in inclement weather)
Tuesday, June 6:
- Regular school day
- 6:30 p.m. Baccalaureate Celebration at Hillspring Church in Richland
Wednesday, June 7:
- 9:00–10:30 a.m. Graduation practice at Fran Rish stadium (Auditorium in inclement weather)
- 4-6 Finals
- 2:30–4:30 p.m. Senior barbecue in the courtyard
Thursday, June 8:
- 0-3 Finals
- 12:30–2:00 p.m. Graduation practice at the Toyota Center
- 9:30 p.m.–1:30 a.m. Senior Class Party at Columbia Basin Racquet Club
Friday, June 9:
- 9:00 a.m. Seniors in the café (Spudnuts donuts!)
- 9:30–10:00 a.m. Senior Awards Assembly
- 7:30 p.m. Graduation at the Toyota Center (students arrive @ 6:45)
RHS graduation ceremony will be held at the Toyota Center in Kennewick on June 9. Students need to arrive by 6:45 p.m. The ceremony starts at 7:30 p.m.
Watch the graduation ceremony live on Atomic TV.
Attend In Person
The Toyota Center has new policies for families attending graduation.
- Clear bag policy: The Toyota Center has a clear bag policy. Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ are allowed. Small clutches that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” are allowed in arena.
- Walk-Through Metal Detectors: Fans will now use walk-through metal detectors to enter the building.
- No Re-Entry: If you exit the building you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Toyota Center is a smoke-free facility, including vape pens and e-cigs.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No weapons allowed.
Senior Class Party
The Senior Class Party will be Thursday, June 8 from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Columbia Basin Racquet Club. Click here to download the flyer.
Get help with financial aid, scholarships, college choices and career opportunities by visiting Ms. Schirm in the College & Career Center. Be sure to check out the 'Announcements and Events' section for the latest information.
Click the link below and fill out the form. This information is required for the diploma you will receive after graduation in June. If you have questions please email Elainna.email@example.com or call at 509-967-6535.
Class of 2023 Senior Graduation Orders
We would like to introduce you to our official Graduation vendor, Josten's. They will be providing caps & gowns, as well as 2023 apparel and memorabilia to ensure that this much anticipated celebration is unforgettable.
Contact: Mark Stevens at 509-586-1621 or email at Stevensoffice@jostens.com
Cap & Gown and Graduation Announcement products will be delivered Spring 2023.
Counselor for A-C
Counselor for D-H
Counselor for I-M
Counselor for S-Z