About Our School
Richland High School is committed to fostering student success through an emphasis on our Bomber values to build a community of lifelong learners.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique intellectual, emotional, physical and social needs.
- Students, parents, staff and community share the responsibility for the learning process.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes academic success.
- Instructional strategies should be varied in order to accommodate individual differences.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students should meet established academic standards within the curriculum prior to graduation.
- Technological competence enhances student success in school and in the world of work.
- Cultural awareness will improve a student’s ability to live in a diverse world.
- Academic success and self-respect are enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among students and between students and staff.
Responsibility, Compassion, Community, Integrity, Knowledge, Friendship, Happiness