2019 Season Tryouts: After Aug. 26
Summer 2019 Activities
If additional online or paper copy registration is required it will be noted below in the description of the individual activity. Fee payment will be as described below. The RHS bookkeepers office is open during school hours and is located in the main school admin building on Long ave.
- Summer volleyball league at Pasco HS. Note that the first day of competition will be Tuesday, June 4. All other play dates will be Mondays.
- Additional paper copy waiver required. Available in bookkeeper's office and at practices.
- Cost $30 payable to RSD.
- Team Camp July 15-18 at RHS.
- Register online first on family ID
- Register at goldmedalsquared.com/register. You will be attending a summer camp. Follow prompts to complete registration. Remember to note Tshirt size. Pay online ~$211, not to RHS.
- Team Camp July 22-25 at Northwest University, Kirkland.
- Register online on family ID. Open to all interested players to a 24 player max.
- Cost $225 payable to RSD. Pay to RHS bookkeeper.
- Parent transportation to camp and back. Arrive by noon July 22.
- Camp flyer available at summer practices.
- Non HS camps. Register by June 17 to be guaranteed a camp Tshirt.
- Middle school camp, grades 6-8. July 8-11. 0830-1130, Art Dawald gym. Cost $50. Gym open at 0800 for late registration.
- Grade School camp, grades 1-5. July 8-11. 1-2:30 pm. Art Dawald gym. Cost $35. Gym open at noon for late registration.
Please understand that participation in summer activities does not assure a spot on a 2019 Bomber volleyball team.
Varsity Head Coach:
Junior Varsity Head Coach
C-Team Head Coach
Freshman Head Coach