Team sports provide students the opportunity to develop a healthy lifestyle and practice physical fitness while also honing teamwork, leadership and self-confidence.
Richland High School Athletic Mission Statement:
Students, parents, coaches, staff and administrators will create and promote traditionally sound athletic/activity programs through learning and practicing respect, cooperation, communication, citizenship and loyalty.
At Richland High School We Believe:
- In promoting opportunities for students to be involved in athletic and activity programs.
- In providing clear and consistent guidelines and expectations which build respect and honesty.
- All athletes, coaches, officials, school personnel, and spectators will model appropriate sportsmanship.
- In a healthy balance of athletics/activities and academics.
- In empowering student athletes to fulfill one’s potential.
- Coaches will develop programs that teach skills to enhance athletic development and performance.
Registration for athletics is now open.
Registration info: You must do the following to participate:
- Register at https://www.familyid.com
- Have a current physical on file at RHS, less than one year old. Click here for a new form >> Sports Physical Form
Email updated physicals to Tara.Parker@rsd.edu.