Team sports provide students the opportunity to develop a healthy lifestyle and practice physical fitness while also honing teamwork, leadership and self-confidence.
Richland High School Athletic Mission Statement:
Students, parents, coaches, staff and administrators will create and promote traditionally sound athletic/activity programs through learning and practicing respect, cooperation, communication, citizenship and loyalty.
At Richland High School We Believe:
- In promoting opportunities for students to be involved in athletic and activity programs.
- In providing clear and consistent guidelines and expectations which build respect and honesty.
- All athletes, coaches, officials, school personnel, and spectators will model appropriate sportsmanship.
- In a healthy balance of athletics/activities and academics.
- In empowering student athletes to fulfill one’s potential.
- Coaches will develop programs that teach skills to enhance athletic development and performance.
2023 Spring Sports Information
Family ID registration is OPEN for Spring sports (Baseball, Softball, Boys Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Track and Lacrosse). Please see below for some other important information.
Feb 1: Registration Begins
Feb 22: Spring Sports Clearance Night; 6pm – RHS Café
Feb 27: First day of try-outs/practice
How to get your athlete registered to participate:
Baseball, Softball, Boys Soccer, Golf, Tennis, or Track registration:
- Register at https://www.familyid.com > Search for Richland High School Athletics > then Spring 2023 Athletics Registration
- Register at https://www.familyid.com > Search for Richland High School Athletics > then Spring 2023 Lacrosse Registration
Your athlete is cleared to start participating in try-outs/practices, etc. after:
- Family ID registration is complete AND
- A current physical is on file, less than one year old.
Spring Coach Info:
Baseball: Grant Richardson; Grant.Richardson@rsd.edu
Softball: Casey Emery; firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Soccer: Octavio DoValle; email@example.com
Boys Golf: Mike Neidhold; firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Golf: Janet Schuster; email@example.com
Tennis: Skylar Johnson; firstname.lastname@example.org
Track: Matt Stadelman; email@example.com or Stuart Allen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Lacrosse: Chad Mitchell; chadm@SummitLaw.com
Girls Lacrosse: Seth Sandland; email@example.com
Registration for athletics is now open.
Registration info: You must do the following to participate:
- Register at https://www.familyid.com
- Have a current physical on file at RHS, less than one year old. Click here for a new form >> Sports Physical Form
- Pay ASB/Sports Fees: online payments
Email updated physicals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Reference to HB 1660)