Team sports provide students the opportunity to develop a healthy lifestyle and practice physical fitness while also honing teamwork, leadership and self-confidence.
2023 Fall Sports Information
- July 31 - Fall Sports Registration Opens on FamilyID.com (see instructions below)
- August 9 - Football Parent Information Night @ 6 p.m. in the RHS Cafe
- August 14 - Fall Sports Parent Information Night @ 6 p.m. in the RHS Cafe
- August 16 - First day of football practice!
- August 21 - First day of fall sports practice (all sports except football)!
How to get your athlete registered to participate:
- Register at https://www.familyid.com > Search for Richland High School > then Athletics
Your athlete is cleared to start participating in try-outs/practices, etc. after:
- Family ID registration is complete AND
- A current physical is on file, less than one year old.
Richland High School Athletic Mission Statement:
Students, parents, coaches, staff and administrators will create and promote traditionally sound athletic/activity programs through learning and practicing respect, cooperation, communication, citizenship and loyalty.
At Richland High School We Believe:
- In promoting opportunities for students to be involved in athletic and activity programs.
- In providing clear and consistent guidelines and expectations which build respect and honesty.
- All athletes, coaches, officials, school personnel, and spectators will model appropriate sportsmanship.
- In a healthy balance of athletics/activities and academics.
- In empowering student athletes to fulfill one’s potential.
- Coaches will develop programs that teach skills to enhance athletic development and performance.
Registration for athletics is now open.
Registration info: You must do the following to participate:
- Register at https://www.familyid.com
- Have a current physical on file at RHS, less than one year old. Click here for a new form >> Sports Physical Form
- Pay ASB/Sports Fees: online payments
Email updated physicals to firstname.lastname@example.org.