RSD Student WBL Positions - 2022-23 School Year
The Richland School District is posting entry level student positions for Work-Site Learning. Interested students can complete the application and email to Stephanie.Schirm@rsd.edu no later than May 13th. As an alternative, students can send a resume to Mrs. Schirm at the email above.
Click to view the IT job description
Click to view the RHS Student Broadcasting Technical Director description
Click to view the RHS Store Student Manager description
Click to veiw the RHS Student CTE Social Media Specialist description
See Mrs. Schirm (RM 1223) for more information or email Stephanie.Schirm@rsd.edu.
Information for 2022 - 23 School Year
Interested students can complete the application and email to Stephanie.Schirm@rsd.edu no later than April 29th. As an alternative, students can send a resume to Mrs. Schirm at the email above.
Gesa High School Intern Position
Gesa Student Teller Application
Additional information about the application/hiring process includes:
- Interested students must submit their completed application (or resume) by April 29th.
- Interested applicants will be contacted for a first round phone screen/interview.
- Our goal is select final candidates by the end of May, keeping the traditional time frame.
- All Interns are scheduled to start in July.
Important Dates for the 2022 - 23 School Year
Important Information for the 2022-2023 School Year
High School internship postings are scheduled to go live on PNNL’s Career website https://careers.pnnl.gov/ on Monday, February 14th for Summer 2022 and Academic Year 2022-23. There will be at least 5 opportunities.
STEM Education Consultant
High School Program Manager
Office of STEM Education, External Affairs
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Stay Tuned for 2022-23 Information
Based on school closures, application due dates and interviews will be postponed. Please contact Mrs. Schirm at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Parent/Student Information Night: TBD
- Application Workshops in RHS Career Center: TBD
- Applications Packets: Due TBD
- RHS to Mrs. Schirm
- HHS to Mrs. Richardson
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Interview notifications will take place the first week of TBD
- Virtual Interviews will take place TBD
- Placement Notifications - TBD