- Air Force - Top 25 In-Demand Air Force Careers
- BYU Enrollment
- CBC Admissions Counselor Zoom Meeting (Last Monday of each month, 10am)
- CBC Virtual Application Workshops: 5/10, 5/20
- CBC - Zoom Office Hours/Virtual Campus Tours
- CWU - Admissions
- College of Idaho - Resources, Tours and Admission Counselor Meetings
- DigiPen Institute of Technology Admissions Overview
- Eastern Oregon University - Updates on the Application Process
- Eastern Washington University - Spring Eagle News
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Virtual Information Packet
- George Fox University
- Pacific University, Virtual Junior Open House - 5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28
- Pacific University - Upcoming Events in April & May
- Pacific University - Enrollment Sweepstakes
- Paul Mitchell the School Richland
- Seattle Pacific University Undergraduate Admissions
- Seattle Pacific University - Virtual Christian College Fairs - May 3 - 21
- University of Arizona - virtual visits
- University of Idaho - Virtual Admissions Visits
- University of Idaho - Updates for 2021
- University of Washington -- Multicultural Outreach Events in April & May
- Walla Walla Community College - In-Person Campus Tours
- Whitman College
- Whitworth University
With the exception of ACT or SAT test scores (see more information below) all materials must be received or reported by the appropriate application deadline. If you would like to make any changes to your application after submission (including submitting transcripts, etc.) you will be required to withdraw your application and then resubmit. This will update the application submission timestamp. Failure to report a complete and accurate academic history, may result in your acceptance being revoked, loss of credit, or dismissal from the institution.
Due to the limited availability of ACT and SAT exam options during the COVID-19 global pandemic, most applicants are not required to submit a standardized test score to be considered for admission to BYU for spring, summer, fall 2021 and winter 2022. Applicants may choose to submit a test score if they feel it would strengthen their application; however, applicants who do not submit a test score will not be at a disadvantage. Applicants will be able to submit their application without an ACT or SAT test score by either the priority or final deadline. However, applicants will need to submit an official score by the date listed in the ACT/SAT deadline column if they would like it considered in their evaluation.
Please click on the applicant type to read more about possible test requirements. For additional COVID-19 questions and answers, please click here.
CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT APPLICANTS
BYU only considers the highest overall composite score it receives in its evaluation, minus the writing portion. BYU does not use a superscore for either ACT or SAT test scores. ACT and SAT test scores can be sent from the following sources:
- Directly from the ACT or SAT office
- From a copy of a student’s official score report (mailed or delivered)
- From a copy of the official online PDF (mailed, delivered, or via YMessage.byu.edu)
High School Transcripts
*If you or your high school opted for pass/fail grades for the semester(s) or term(s) impacted by COVID-19, this will not have a negative impact on your admission application to BYU.
Utah Public High Schools – If you have attended a Utah public high school, we can retrieve your transcript from the state electronically by your entering your State Student Identifier (SSID) in your application. If this number is not located on your transcript, please contact your high school counseling center to obtain your SSID. (Note: this is not your school-issued ID number).
Non-Utah and other High Schools – You will self-report your high school work in your application. You only need to supply an official transcript if you are admitted. This can be done in one of the following ways:
- Electronically through Parchment Exchange, National Transcript Center, or National Student Clearinghouse
- Mailed by the high school
- Mailed or hand-delivered by the student
Transcripts that do not match the self-reported grades may result in your offer of admission being revoked.
International High Schools – Freshmen and transfer applicants with fewer than 24 university credits will be required to report their high school work. Any international work must be submitted through IERF or WES. See Evaluating International Work for more information.
*If you or your university or college opted for pass/fail grades for the semester(s) or term(s) impacted by COVID-19, this will not have a negative impact on your admission application to BYU. Please note pass grades are not counted towards your 24 completed college credits and you may need to include your high school transcript as a result.
BYU requires official transcripts from each college you have attended. This includes transcripts of courses taken through concurrent enrollment programs while in high school. For information about credit transferability and other FAQs, please visit transfer.byu.edu. BYU does not accept faxed college transcripts. College transcripts may be sent to BYU in the following ways:
- Electronically through Parchment Exchange, National Student Clearinghouse, or SCRIP-Safe.
- Sent directly from the university via email to email@example.com.
- Mailed directly from the college/university you attended.
- Hand-delivered in a sealed envelope (the envelope cannot be tampered with in any way) to Enrollment Services (D-155 ASB).
- Any international work must be submitted through IERF or WES. See Evaluating International Work for more information.
Do you have admissions questions? Come and speak with the CBC Admissions Counselor Daron Santo. He will be holding zoom meetings on the last Monday of each Month at 10am (except Christmas Break) to answer your questions.
January 27th (Due to no school on Monday)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 477 690 7138
CBC VIRTUAL APPLICATION WORKSHOP
CBC's virtual application workshop is your one-stop solution to filling out your application for admission to CBC! Our team is ready to answer all your application questions, including FAFSA and WAFSA help too! ENTER TO WIN! Get college ready by applying for financial aid AND admission to CBC! Registration required.
We are still here to help students, even if we are still not on campus as of yet. We are doing virtual presentations, virtual campus tours, and even Zoom office hours.
My Zoom office hours is every Wednesday from 12:00-2:00 if any of your students feel more comfortable speaking to me face-to-face (so to speak). My Zoom ID is 477 690 7138. They can also call or email me any time.
Our virtual campus tours are on Tuesdays from 10:00-11:00, Wednesdays from 1:00-2:00, and Thursdays from 3:00-4:00. We will have a recruiter and/or Student Ambassador do these tours live on campus via Zoom on our cell phones. To register for a tour, click on Visit CBC.
Thank you and stay safe!
We are offering a new virtual experience called Discover the Wildcat Way. This is a 1-hour event only offered on Fridays.
- During this 1-hour event attendees will hear from current CWU Students as well as an Admissions Counselor.
- Join our Student Ambassadors for a virtual tour of campus, learn about the application process from an Admissions Counselor, and finally, ask our Student Ambassadors everything you want to know during our panel style Q&A session.
- Central Washington University will be offering limited virtual group visit options for groups of 15 or more, for students in grades 9 through 12 and transfer students.
- To request a virtual group visit, please visit our website and fill out the request form at least two weeks before your ideal visit date.
- Once you have submitted the form below, an Admissions Counselor or Campus Visits team member will be in touch to discuss options for your virtual visit.
As always, I am still offering Virtual Admissions Appointments and now offering an option where students can select an “Application Workshop” Appointment. That’s one-on-one time where I can walk students through our application and answer all their questions to make the process as easy as possible or them. Our priority admissions deadline is March 1st, but we are still rolling admissions.
Our Scholarship Central application is now open as well. Students are able to fill it out. We do have a hard deadline for the scholarship application, which is March 1st.
I hope you are having a great week and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I am always happy to help!
Ready to become a Wildcat?
Click here to schedule a 1-on-1 appointment with me
Office of Admissions
509-859-1140 (M) 509-963-3065 (F)
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7463
The Information Sheet above outlines our application process, as well as scholarship opportunities. The PEAK Curriculum shows our major and minor offerings. You will also see the Virtual Presentation PowerPoint.
For students that are okay to travel, we are currently offering on campus (COVID-compliant) tours Monday through Friday. Students can sign up for tours by clicking here. If a student would like to be considered for Fly-In Reimbursement (CofI covering part of their travel expenses), they can reach out to me directly.
If any student would like to virtually meet with me, my contact information is below (I am very flexible, students can call or text (mobile number); my email is firstname.lastname@example.org!
Take a virtual tour of campus!
Ready to become a part of the YotFam? Apply for free!
Eastern Oregon University, Updates on the Application Process
EOU is doing an application fee waiver from Feb. 13- March 15! Check out the video below for other EOU updates about the application process.
Apply here: https://www.eou.edu/applynow/
Click the image or view your video from Michelle Mudder here
Please reach out if you have any questions.
Eastern Washington University Spring Eagles News
Admitted Student Events: April 9-22
- Admitted students are invited to join us for a series of daily virtual Admitted Student Events from April 9-22!
- Our prime events are Friday, April 9 and Saturday, April 17; these are our Academic Experience Days.
- Additional events include student panels, department information sessions, workshops, financial aid and housing webinars, and Spanish language events!
- As an added bonus, students who attend will be entered to win scholarships worth up to $1,500.
- Aid offers to new fall 2021 freshmen have been going out since March 19 and will continue to go out as students apply and complete their financial aid file.
- Students who need help determining how to accept their aid should visit ewu.edu/acceptaid.
- Students who need help completing verification steps, visit ewu.edu/verification.
- Note: EWU doesn’t select students for verification, and like you, we wish the process were simpler for students.
- If students and families are unsure or need more help, call for an appointment with one of our financial aid advisors at 509.359.2314.
- We’re still accepting applications: ewu.edu/apply.
- If students are missing documents such as unofficial high school transcripts or an application waiver, they can be sent by the student to the student uploader.
- Transfer students should send official transcripts as soon as possible.
- Once we receive all materials, we can make an admission decision within 3 days.
Updates about Fall Opening
- We’re excited to welcome students, faculty, and staff back this fall.
- EWU’s campus will be open to the public beginning July 1.
- Following Washington State’s Governor Orders, we’ll be moving forward in planning for in-person activities and potentially classes.
- Check out the EWU pandemic website for more up-to-date information.
New Student Updates: confirmed students will be receiving lots of emails and texts very soon
- New Student Orientation is publishing their online orientation.
- Students will also receive their academic survey to help Academic Advising pre-populate classes for new freshmen; it will be sent to their university email address.
- Transfer students will be guided to set up appointments with their advisors to sign up for classes for fall.
Thinking ahead: 2022 students
- We are and will remain permanently test optional for future incoming new students.
- We’ll be updating our website in the summer and opening our fall 2022 application in August.
- More information will come from me about the new application and test alternatives.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have any questions. I’m here to support you!
My name is Rebecca Klages - Assistant Director of Admissions here at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to deliver this great content. Hopefully, this will assist your students in knowing a little bit more about who we are and help make their college search process a bit easier. Enclosed you will find video links and attached are additional documents, which can give you a general understanding of what Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is all about.
- University application: https://erau.edu/apply
- Application fee waiver code: DBPC
- The Fall 2021 application is now open for any seniors so they can apply for free with the code above!
- For students that are not seniors, our application opens each year around July before a student's senior year
- Brief informational video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EAPK6qKDVbnIWiJrqICf_EB4W-VB1kNZ/view?usp=sharing
- Interest inquiry form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Y8kxabcHVkGrDjXR95A1uGz7wTwlb2ZCpKkXFBdoROBUNk41M09TOVBTWFFHNldQRk1QUFlOTkc4OC4u
- University videos
- General: https://erau.wistia.com/medias/nz89k1kq4x
- We Are: Engineering: https://erau.wistia.com/medias/9wm8xjqacx
- We Are: Where Aviation Meets Innovation: https://erau.wistia.com/medias/57ufcxrrv7
- Student Life at Daytona Beach Campus: https://erau.wistia.com/medias/50vk1bra8m
- Student Life at Prescott Campus: https://erau.wistia.com/medias/5jeywbkarl
Congratulations are also well-deserved for your students who have been named National Merit Semifinalists as well! For any students who become finalists, they may qualify for the Benacquisto Scholarship. Information on the scholarship is attached.
Click here if you would like to schedule a virtual meeting with me!
1 Aerospace Boulevard
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
George Fox University will be participating in the NACAC Virtual Fairs this fall! Students can register here. We are also participating in College Fairs Online and the NACCAP Virtual Christian College Fairs this fall too!
Our easiest application process ever!
· We are not asking for SAT or ACT scores this year! Test scores will not have any influence on merit scholarships.
· No essay!
· References are only recommended for students below a 3.0 GPA
· Just submit the free application (on GFU website or common app) and an official transcript and the application is complete!
We are offering in person and virtual visits!
What are your options?
We want to come alongside and support your school and students the best that we can this year! --
Undergraduate Admissions Intern
George Fox University | 414 N. Meridian St. #6089, Newberg, OR 97132
At Pacific University, the first 400 students to submit their enrollment deposit for fall 2021 will be entered to win 1 of 25 prizes!
More details including, prize details, estimated values, & deposit information
Ready to Enroll?
Are you ready to start your college career with Pacific University?
Paul Mitchell the School Richland
The QR code will take you to our new promo video and at the end of the video there's a QR code for a free gift and information regarding admissions.
Virtual Christian College Fairs
Explore the comprehensive, ongoing virtual college booths anytime May 3 – 21, 2021
Interact LIVE with reps from each college
Tuesday, May 4 • 7 to 10 pm (EDT)
Tuesday, May 11 • 11 am to 2 pm (EDT)
Thursday, May 13 • 7 to 10 pm (EDT)
Experience campus, wherever you are.
EXPLORE THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA
Explore the University of Arizona and all it has to offer from the comfort of your own home! We host a number of daily online information sessions, as well as online events led by current students and campus experts. Join in, learn more about becoming a Wildcat, and ask any questions you might have along the way.
Vandal Visits with Matthew
Do you have questions about University of Idaho? Speak with your admissions professional to learn more.
My name is Matthew Johnson and I am a University of Idaho admissions representative based in Moscow, Idaho. I hope I can help you with questions about how to become part of the Vandal Family. I am offering time slots for online conversations and hope to use this time to speak with you to answer any questions you might have. My Virtual Admission Visits are offered using the Pacific Standard Time Zone. If you have 30 minutes I can assist you on your college journey.
We have moved our in-person visits to a virtual format due to the restrictions imposed by COVID-19.
Please use the calendar below to sign up for a date and time that works best for you. If you do not have access to internet, to a device that is video compatible, or you do not see a time that works, please email me to make other arrangements.
Associate Director of Admissions
based in Moscow, Idaho
Schedule a virtual visit with me:
As a quick update, U of Idaho continues with In Person classes this year (classes started last week) and the campus remains open with COVID protocols in place. We also remain open for Campus Visits for students/families to attend in smaller group settings, groups of 10 or under. In person tours offered twice a day in the morning and afternoon. We also created a group virtual tour, where a class that would normally do an in person large group tour, can receive a live presentation and walk around campus with one of our Vandal Reps.
As a reminder, we are rolling admission school so will take applications for Fall ’21 now until classes start in August. We are test optional this year, needing only a transcript for admission. Our processing team is taking about 2 weeks to admit students once their application/transcripts are joined. Our Financial Aid office will also start notifying students in February of their current FA package. They need to check their Vandal email.
University of WA, Multicultural Outreach & Recruitment Events
Multicultural Outreach & Recruitment has three upcoming events serving American Indian, Alaska Native, Southeast Asian and Latino students. At these events, students will discover resources, connect with UW admissions counselors and current students, and make connections that will last throughout the application process.
It is our goal to ensure that students feel reflected in their community and learning environment, and we appreciate your partnership.
What: Native American Student Day, Rising SEAs, & Esperanza En Educación Conferences
Walla Walla Community College In-Person Campus Tours
At WWCC, we have good news! We are now accepting requests for group (4 or more people) in-person tours at the Walla Walla campus. To request a group tour, please go to wwcc.edu/visit-us and select the Walla Walla Campus - Group Tours request form. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we must work with your request on a case-by-case basis. We appreciate your patience and support!
We are open for individual tours (up to 3 guests) in-person tours, live personalized virtual tours, and English and Spanish information sessions. To book, students can go to wwcc.edu/visit-us and select Walla Walla Campus, select the desired service and then select an available time.
Questions can be directed my way. We can’t wait to see you on our campus soon!
Pronouns: She, her, hers
Director of Outreach
Main Building (D), Welcome Center Office
Schedule a live virtual or on-campus tour or information session in English or in Spanish go to wwcc.edu/Melissar /// Programe un recorrido virtual (en vivo) o un recorrido en persona o una sesión de información en inglés o en español en wwcc.edu/Melissar
To get started at WWCC, visit our Getting Started page and check out our Welcome Center page for more information.///Para empezar en WWCC, visite nuestra página “Empezando” y verifique nuestra página de Centro de Bienvenida para más información. Hay un boton en la parte de abajo de la mano derecha que traduce las páginas.
Admission & Aid
See what makes Whitman the No. 1 liberal arts college in the Northwest. It all starts here.
Ways to Connect with Whitman
Visit Campus—as Safely as Possible
Well-being and safety are always a priority at Whitman, so we've established new visit guidelines. You'll be able to tour our beautiful
Virtual Visits - We're hosting a lot of great online events that highlight academic departments, take students on virtual tours, and more! Visit www.whitworth.edu/virtualvisit for more information. You're invited to participate too!
Whitworth plans to reopen and start classes as scheduled in the fall. Any updates will be provided to students/families via email, but you can also view an Admissions COVID-19 FAQ online, or visit www.whitworth.edu/coronavirus for campus-wide updates.
Assistant Director of Admissions for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion