- Air Force - Top 25 In-Demand Air Force Careers
- BYU Enrollment
- CBC Spring 2022 Updates
- CWU - Fall 2022 Application Requirements
- College of Idaho - Resources, Tours and Admission Counselor Meetings
- DigiPen Institute of Technology Admissions Overview
- Eastern Oregon University - Updates on the Application Process
- Eastern Washington University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Virtual Information Packet
- George Fox University
- Paul Mitchell the School Richland
- Perry Tech In-Person Open House - May 2022
- Seattle Pacific University Undergraduate Admissions
- University of Arizona - virtual visits
- University of Idaho - Virtual Admissions Visits
- University of Idaho - Updates for 2021
- University of Washington -- 2022 Freshman Application
- Walla Walla Community College
- Washington State University -- Admissions & Next Steps for admitted students
- Whitman College
- Whitworth University
- Wyotech - Diesel Program
With the exception of ACT or SAT test scores (see more information below) all materials must be received or reported by the appropriate application deadline. If you would like to make any changes to your application after submission (including submitting transcripts, etc.) you will be required to withdraw your application and then resubmit. This will update the application submission timestamp. Failure to report a complete and accurate academic history, may result in your acceptance being revoked, loss of credit, or dismissal from the institution.
Due to the limited availability of ACT and SAT exam options during the COVID-19 global pandemic, most applicants are not required to submit a standardized test score to be considered for admission to BYU for spring, summer, fall 2022 and winter 2024. Applicants may choose to submit a test score if they feel it would strengthen their application; however, applicants who do not submit a test score will not be at a disadvantage. Applicants will be able to submit their application without an ACT or SAT test score by either the priority or final deadline. However, applicants will need to submit an official score by the date listed in the ACT/SAT deadline column if they would like it considered in their evaluation.
Please click on the applicant type to read more about possible test requirements. For additional COVID-19 questions and answers, please click here.
CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT APPLICANTS
BYU only considers the highest overall composite score it receives in its evaluation, minus the writing portion. BYU does not use a superscore for either ACT or SAT test scores. ACT and SAT test scores can be sent from the following sources:
- Directly from the ACT or SAT office
- From a copy of a student’s official score report (mailed or delivered)
- From a copy of the official online PDF (mailed, delivered, or via YMessage.byu.edu)
High School Transcripts
*If you or your high school opted for pass/fail grades for the semester(s) or term(s) impacted by COVID-19, this will not have a negative impact on your admission application to BYU.
Utah Public High Schools – If you have attended a Utah public high school, we can retrieve your transcript from the state electronically by your entering your State Student Identifier (SSID) in your application. If this number is not located on your transcript, please contact your high school counseling center to obtain your SSID. (Note: this is not your school-issued ID number).
Non-Utah and other High Schools – You will self-report your high school work in your application. You only need to supply an official transcript if you are admitted. This can be done in one of the following ways:
- Electronically through Parchment Exchange, National Transcript Center, or National Student Clearinghouse
- Mailed by the high school
- Mailed or hand-delivered by the student
Transcripts that do not match the self-reported grades may result in your offer of admission being revoked.
International High Schools – Freshmen and transfer applicants with fewer than 24 university credits will be required to report their high school work. Any international work must be submitted through IERF or WES. See Evaluating International Work for more information.
*If you or your university or college opted for pass/fail grades for the semester(s) or term(s) impacted by COVID-19, this will not have a negative impact on your admission application to BYU. Please note pass grades are not counted towards your 24 completed college credits and you may need to include your high school transcript as a result.
BYU requires official transcripts from each college you have attended. This includes transcripts of courses taken through concurrent enrollment programs while in high school. For information about credit transferability and other FAQs, please visit transfer.byu.edu. BYU does not accept faxed college transcripts. College transcripts may be sent to BYU in the following ways:
- Electronically through Parchment Exchange, National Student Clearinghouse, or SCRIP-Safe.
- Sent directly from the university via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailed directly from the college/university you attended.
- Hand-delivered in a sealed envelope (the envelope cannot be tampered with in any way) to Enrollment Services (D-155 ASB).
- Any international work must be submitted through IERF or WES. See Evaluating International Work for more information.
CBC Ambassador Application
The CBC Outreach & Recruitment team is looking for new student ambassadors for the 2022-2023 school year. We hire students that are eager to get engaged on the CBC campus, help with events, and learn about campus to provide tours to prospective students.
The application is now available on our webpage with application deadline: April 30th.
Admission Application Updates
CBC is implementing a new information system in April to better serve our students. There may be a disruption in service to students planning to apply for admission for summer or fall quarters.
Students planning to apply to CBC can complete our Intent to Apply form to receive updates as our new admission application becomes available. Click here to view form.
If you are working with seniors, you are probably on the hunt for scholarships they can still apply to. The legislature just approved a new Washington Award for Vocational Excellence (WAVE) that will recognize high-performing CTE students. Check out the WAVE application and information online and then students can apply through the Washboard. Deadline to apply is May 6!
Director for Student Recruitment
Columbia Basin College
The Information Sheet above outlines our application process, as well as scholarship opportunities. The PEAK Curriculum shows our major and minor offerings. You will also see the Virtual Presentation PowerPoint.
For students that are okay to travel, we are currently offering on campus (COVID-compliant) tours Monday through Friday. Students can sign up for tours by clicking here. If a student would like to be considered for Fly-In Reimbursement (CofI covering part of their travel expenses), they can reach out to me directly.
If any student would like to virtually meet with me, my contact information is below (I am very flexible, students can call or text (mobile number); my email is email@example.com!
Take a virtual tour of campus!
Ready to become a part of the YotFam? Apply for free!
Eastern Oregon University, Updates on the Application Process
Check out the video below for other EOU updates about the application process.
Apply here: https://www.eou.edu/applynow/
Click the image or view your video from Michelle Mudder here
Please reach out if you have any questions.
Eastern Washington University
- Students, staff and professors returned to campus for in-person classes.
- EWU still offers the state's lowest tuition, and over 50% of students graduate debt-free.
- You can explore over 150 areas of study. Go to ewu.edu/programs to start discovering.
For HS Seniors
- EWU’s application is open. Go to ewu.edu/apply to start your application. Remember: EWU is test blind, so you don't need to send test scores or letters of recommendation.
- February 1 remains the key deadline. It's the priority date for admission, the scholarship application, and the FAFSA or WASFA.
For the EWU Community
- Want to get the latest reminders and updates from EWU? Join our mailing list in 9 questions or less.
- If you have questions and want to talk to someone directly, contact us at 509.359.2397, firstname.lastname@example.org or ewu.edu/chat.
- Follow EWU on Instagram at @easternwashingtonuniversity.
- Students who need help determining how to accept their aid should visit ewu.edu/acceptaid.
- Students who need help completing verification steps, visit ewu.edu/verification.
- Note: EWU doesn’t select students for verification, and like you, we wish the process were simpler for students.
- If students and families are unsure or need more help, call for an appointment with one of our financial aid advisors at 509.359.2314.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have any questions. I’m here to support you!
My name is Rebecca Klages - Assistant Director of Admissions here at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to deliver this great content. Hopefully, this will assist your students in knowing a little bit more about who we are and help make their college search process a bit easier. Enclosed you will find video links and attached are additional documents, which can give you a general understanding of what Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is all about.
- University application: https://erau.edu/apply
- Application fee waiver code: DBPC
- The Fall 2021 application is now open for any seniors so they can apply for free with the code above!
- For students that are not seniors, our application opens each year around July before a student's senior year
- Brief informational video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EAPK6qKDVbnIWiJrqICf_EB4W-VB1kNZ/view?usp=sharing
- Interest inquiry form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Y8kxabcHVkGrDjXR95A1uGz7wTwlb2ZCpKkXFBdoROBUNk41M09TOVBTWFFHNldQRk1QUFlOTkc4OC4u
- University videos
- General: https://erau.wistia.com/medias/nz89k1kq4x
- We Are: Engineering: https://erau.wistia.com/medias/9wm8xjqacx
- We Are: Where Aviation Meets Innovation: https://erau.wistia.com/medias/57ufcxrrv7
- Student Life at Daytona Beach Campus: https://erau.wistia.com/medias/50vk1bra8m
- Student Life at Prescott Campus: https://erau.wistia.com/medias/5jeywbkarl
Congratulations to well-deserved students who have been named National Merit Semifinalists as well! For any students who become finalists, they may qualify for the Benacquisto Scholarship. Information on the scholarship is attached.
Click here if you would like to schedule a virtual meeting with me!
1 Aerospace Boulevard
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
George Fox University will be participating in the NACAC Virtual Fairs this fall! Students can register here. We are also participating in College Fairs Online and the NACCAP Virtual Christian College Fairs this fall too!
Our easiest application process ever!
· We are not asking for SAT or ACT scores this year! Test scores will not have any influence on merit scholarships.
· No essay!
· References are only recommended for students below a 3.0 GPA
· Just submit the free application (on GFU website or common app) and an official transcript and the application is complete!
We are offering in person and virtual visits!
What are your options?
We want to come alongside and support your school and students the best that we can this year! --
Undergraduate Admissions Intern
George Fox University | 414 N. Meridian St. #6089, Newberg, OR 97132
Paul Mitchell the School Richland
The QR code will take you to our new promo video and at the end of the video there's a QR code for a free gift and information regarding admissions.
Perry Tech is excited to share that we are once again hosting in-person events on our campus and our upcoming In-Person Spring Open House event is scheduled for May 4th.
What: In-Person Spring Open House
When: Wed, May 4, 2022
Time: 4:30 - 7:00 PM
Location: 2011 W. Washington Ave., Yakima, WA
Our entire staff and faculty will be available to assist students and respond to questions. Guided tours will be provided along with information regarding admissions, enrollment, exam scheduling, and financial aid. For prospective students that attend and complete their tour, apply, and schedule their entrance exam at the event, the exam fee will be waived. This offer expires 30-days from the event date.
Also, please note that students can schedule a tour, apply, and take their entrance exam remotely or in-person at any point in time. A campus visit is not required to be accepted or to reserve a seat in class; however, it is recommended.
For more information, please contact our Admissions staff at 509.453.0374 or email@example.com.
Nereyda Zaragoza | ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR
Perry Technical Institute | 2011 W. Washington Ave. | Yakima, WA 98903
509.453.0374 x5784 or 888.528.8586 (w) | 509.453.0375 (f) | www.perrytech.edu
Experience campus, wherever you are.
EXPLORE THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA
Explore the University of Arizona and all it has to offer from the comfort of your own home! We host a number of daily online information sessions, as well as online events led by current students and campus experts. Join in, learn more about becoming a Wildcat, and ask any questions you might have along the way.
Vandal Visits with Matthew
Do you have questions about University of Idaho? Speak with your admissions professional to learn more.
My name is Matthew Johnson and I am a University of Idaho admissions representative based in Moscow, Idaho. I hope I can help you with questions about how to become part of the Vandal Family. I am offering time slots for online conversations and hope to use this time to speak with you to answer any questions you might have. My Virtual Admission Visits are offered using the Pacific Standard Time Zone. If you have 30 minutes I can assist you on your college journey.
We have moved our in-person visits to a virtual format due to the restrictions imposed by COVID-19.
Please use the calendar below to sign up for a date and time that works best for you. If you do not have access to internet, to a device that is video compatible, or you do not see a time that works, please email me to make other arrangements.
Associate Director of Admissions
based in Moscow, Idaho
Schedule a virtual visit with me:
As a quick update, U of Idaho continues with In Person classes this year (classes started last week) and the campus remains open with COVID protocols in place. We also remain open for Campus Visits for students/families to attend in smaller group settings, groups of 10 or under. In person tours offered twice a day in the morning and afternoon. We also created a group virtual tour, where a class that would normally do an in person large group tour, can receive a live presentation and walk around campus with one of our Vandal Reps.
As a reminder, we are rolling admission school so will take applications for Fall ’21 now until classes start in August. We are test optional this year, needing only a transcript for admission. Our processing team is taking about 2 weeks to admit students once their application/transcripts are joined. Our Financial Aid office will also start notifying students in February of their current FA package. They need to check their Vandal email.
Freshman Application Update 2022
- The freshman application will open on September 1, 2022
- Applicants will still be required to self-report their academic coursework
- The writing prompts will remain the same and are available on our website
- The deadline to apply is November 15, 2022
Spring & Summer American Dream Academy
Walla Walla Community College In-Person Campus Tours
At WWCC, we have good news! We are now accepting requests for group (4 or more people) in-person tours at the Walla Walla campus. To request a group tour, please go to wwcc.edu/visit-us and select the Walla Walla Campus - Group Tours request form. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we must work with your request on a case-by-case basis. We appreciate your patience and support!
We are open for individual tours (up to 3 guests) in-person tours, live personalized virtual tours, and English and Spanish information sessions. To book, students can go to wwcc.edu/visit-us and select Walla Walla Campus, select the desired service and then select an available time.
Questions can be directed my way. We can’t wait to see you on our campus soon!
Pronouns: She, her, hers
Director of Outreach
Main Building (D), Welcome Center Office
Schedule a live virtual or on-campus tour or information session in English or in Spanish go to wwcc.edu/Melissar /// Programe un recorrido virtual (en vivo) o un recorrido en persona o una sesión de información en inglés o en español en wwcc.edu/Melissar
To get started at WWCC, visit our Getting Started page and check out our Welcome Center page for more information.///Para empezar en WWCC, visite nuestra página “Empezando” y verifique nuestra página de Centro de Bienvenida para más información. Hay un boton en la parte de abajo de la mano derecha que traduce las páginas.
Application priority deadline: March 31
Students must have a complete application by March 31 to be considered for admission-based financial awards. March 31 is also the last day WSU will accept updated transcripts with improved grades for award recalculation.
Admitted Students Next Steps
Admission & Aid
See what makes Whitman the No. 1 liberal arts college in the Northwest. It all starts here.
Ways to Connect with Whitman
Visit Campus—as Safely as Possible
Well-being and safety are always a priority at Whitman, so we've established new visit guidelines. You'll be able to tour our beautiful
Virtual Visits - We're hosting a lot of great online events that highlight academic departments, take students on virtual tours, and more! Visit www.whitworth.edu/virtualvisit for more information. You're invited to participate too!
Whitworth plans to reopen and start classes as scheduled in the fall. Any updates will be provided to students/families via email, but you can also view an Admissions COVID-19 FAQ online, or visit www.whitworth.edu/coronavirus for campus-wide updates.
Assistant Director of Admissions for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Diesel industry is experiencing a major shortage nationwide, and WyoTech is training the next generation of technicians to fill that need. That is where you come in. WyoTech recently had hundreds of employers on campus, as we do every quarter, looking for talent from WyoTech. There are seats available now for the July 2022 start for the Diesel Technology program.
Connect with your admissions representative today to lock in your spot. Take a look at what some of our employers are saying. In the meantime, watch to see what our students and industry are saying about our elite diesel training program.