ALL the activities listed below must be completed and submitted in person to the Career Center for review and approval on or before the deadline date of April 3, 2020:
- ASVAB or 4 Year Planning Tool (Complete one)
- ASVAB - Interest's and skill assessments testing (both the Assessment AND Interpretation Class). The next testing dates are scheduled for December 13th and January 28 - 31, 2020. Please contact Mrs. Schirm to be put on the ASVAB testing roster.
- 4 Year Planning Tool - Click on Career Planner, Learn About Yourself and complete all 3 (Preferences, Interests and Skills). Print results.
Career Research Worksheet - Please answer questions and print.
- Resume (Example Attached)
HSBP Action Plan – Complete (choosing one from the list below) your intended career path after high school. Once completed, it must be signed by a parent.
- Financial Aid Presentation - Please review, print, sign and return last page of presentation to Career Center.
If the HSBP is not completed in a Careers and Financial Literacy class, it must be completed by the student and given to the Career Specialist, Stephanie Schirm or the Career Center Secretary, Monika Brink for final review and approval. Please bring the completed paperwork to the Career Center, Room 1223 on or before the deadline date of April 3, 2020.