College & Career Center
The Career Center provides resources to help students prepare for life after high school. Services include: identification of skills, abilities and talents for career exploration and selection, employment acquisition, post-secondary training options, and scholarships. Various workshops are offered during the year to help students plan for their future.
WA Labor & Industry Permission to Work
- Please make sure you have the current form. Please share this form with your employer if they are using an older version.
- All three pages should be completed.
- All signatures must be obtained prior to submitting.
- At this time Special Variances will not be approved.
- Please bring your completed form to the Career Center to be signed.