College & Career Center
Wondering what your next step after graduation could be? Visit our event to get information from more than two dozen colleges, universities, military branches, tech schools, apprenticeships, and more about your options and how they can lead you to further success.
- Benton REA Scholarship - $8,000 over 4 Years, Deadline Date 1/4/2021
- WSU Tri Cities - Financial Aid Night - 12/3 @ 6pm
- CBC Admissions Counselor Virtual Visits
- Washington Business Week - Innovative Learning Environment
Benton REA will awards up to seven scholarships to qualifying Benton REA members or their children whose main residence is within Benton, Lewis or Yakima counties and are graduating high school seniors. To ensure a wide range of students have access to these scholarships, Benton REA offers two scholarship programs: Academic and Trade & Technical. Academic Scholarships Academic scholarship recipients receive $8,000 over four years of their continuing education. To apply, students must submit a completed application, a copy of their transcript, SAT/ACT scores, and a 500-word essay and bibliography.
WSU TC will be hosting a Financial Aid Night virtually on December 3rd from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The purpose of this event is to help students fill out their FAFSA/WASFA applications or get their questions answered by our Financial Aid staff that will be available. This event is for all students and their families regardless of whether or not they are attending WSU Tri-Cities. Again, the focus is on working towards completion of their applications. The attached flyer has a link to the registration as well as more information.
CBC Admissions Counselor Zoom Meeting
Wednesday, January 27, 2021⋅10:00 – 11:00am
Do you have CBC admissions questions? Come speak to Daron Santo, the CBC Admissions Counselor for RHS. He will be holding zoom meetings on the last Monday of each month at 10am to answer your questions (except December because of Christmas break).
January 27th (Due to no School on Monday)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 477 690 7138
College Outreach & Recruitment
509.542.4546or ext. 2546
2600 N. 20th Ave. Pasco, WA 99301
WA Labor & Industry Permission to Work
- Please make sure you have the current form. Please share this form with your employer if they are using an older version.
- All three pages should be completed.
- All signatures must be obtained prior to submitting.
- At this time Special Variances will not be approved.
- Scan and email all 3 pages to: Stephanie.Schirm@rsd.edu or Monika.Brink@rsd.edu
- Please allow 2 business day for forms to be returned to the email provided.
- If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email Stephanie.Schirm@rsd.edu or Monika.Brink@rsd.edu